Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Birthday

OMGosh! I won the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club challenge!!! Thank you sooo much! :D

Hello everyone!

I had to challenge myself to make a birthday card at winter time! I saw this challenge blog called Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club. They have this amazing idea to do a Christmas theme challenge all year round... so when it's December I bet I would have enough cards to send out to my family and friends! :) No need to rush making cards just enjoy the holiday and relax!
And here is my card for this weeks challenge:
Winter Birthday Theme!
My cute image is TILDA WITH BALLOON
 Magnolia Rubber Stamp from the You Are So Special Collection!
I also added some stitching to my card... I 'm quite happy practice really makes it easier! :D

I also entered my card for these other amazing challenges:
Stamp Something- Winter something
Just Magnolia- Going dotty
Tuesday Throwdown- Stitching
Copic Creations- We're Cool
Pile it On- Punch it

12 comments:

  1. Oh! It's Gorgeous. LOve the colours. Adore your Tilda. Thank you soooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! this is really pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your embossed background and her dress and balloon. As always your coloring is beautiful. Great card Maribeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! This is just as sweet as can be!! I love your snowflake embossed background!! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!!! I love the look of the balloon and dress! The slight sparkle is just gorgeous!! Also the embossed background looks stunning!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful coloring and what a sweet card! glad u joined us at copic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas club for our Birthday challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar and the DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card. I love everything here.

    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card. I love tha paper that you used.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI There, I was just going threw your blog and Wow! Very impressive work! I really need to get my hands on some new paper. I seem to buy more girly paper and not so much fancy. I really love your images to. Where do you shop?


    Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning!! I love how you've colored her hair, and that background with the snowflakes is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...