Monday, February 7, 2011

Can You Dig It?

WhoooHooo! My card made the TOP 5 at Meljen's Design Challenge for the 2nd time! Loving my digis!!!Thank you sooo much!

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited! This is my very FIRST time I used a digi image!!!
I couldn't resist the cute DIGI images from Meljen's Designs Challenge and Inspiration Blog that they are giving out for FREE!!! Yes, Freebies every monday! You gotta check this website out it's really an awesome site... alot of amazing and inspirational projects from the DTs, new releases every week and card showcases! Very exciting blog! :)

And here is my card using the cute little Ground Hog image AND fun sentiment... 
I was inspired to make this card for their challenge this week... Fun Folds!
I made a Joy Fold card and went crazy with the zigzag stitches! I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did!

 Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the image.. very cute. You might also like to check out http://freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/ it shows all sites including 'Melgens Designs' where there are freebies each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if this was your first time, I cannot wait to see more, awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 of my favorite things....stitching and interactive cards!!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! This is so cute and amazing!!! I just love your layout and coloring. Actually, I love everything you did to create this card.

    Your #1 fan... jc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey you did it! nothing to be afraid of digis... they are very addicting to me at one point... How I love your stitchings. what a cute card... Welcome to the digi world...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no you know what this means Maribeth, you will be totally addicted to digis now as there are so many gorgeous ones about...I love how you used this fab meljens cutie
    Mina xxx
    p.s. I love your new photo on your profile

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So stinkin' cute. I am totally diggin' your card. Your coloring just brings this lil guy to life. The stitching, colors and that awesome flower on the side are just perfect. Thank You for sharing your fun creation with us at the MelJens Designs Fun Fold Challenge.

    Robbie
    MelJens Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Cow - this card is gorgeous!!! You did a wonderful job on that Mejen's Groundhog and your paper with the stitching is fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge this week and I hope to see more of your creations!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun--love your card design and cute image! Beautiful coloring Maribeth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! You are made the Top Five at Meljen's Designs this week! Thanks for playing along and we hope to see you again soon!

    Nicole
    Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...