Monday, February 14, 2011

Big Bear Hug Just For You!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I wanted to share this card I made for my friends. I got my adorable image from Whipper Snapper Designs rubber stamp. His the cute All-Heart Bear! And papers from Stampin' up Welcome Neighbor Designer Series.
For this card I made a shaker card for a change... I cut out the big heart with a craft knife and added Martha Stewart Luster Glass Microbeads inside it!
I really enjoy interactive cards it makes it more FUN for your friends and love ones to receive in the mail! :D

 I hope you enjoy and have a great {romantic} day!!!

I also entered this card for the following challenges:
CES Challenge- Cute and Cuddly
Stamp Something- Something for your Valentine
Stampin' for the Weekend- St Valentines Day

9 comments:

  1. What a fun and SWEET card Maribeth, your friends are absolutely going to LOVE this seeing all the love you put into a project like this! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and to make them into shaker cards is just icing on the cake!! Good luck on all the challenges and TFS!! Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Look at all of these sweet bears!! I love them!! :) Such a lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your cards are simply adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute image and a lovely card.. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!! and yes he is super cute lol.. Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image it's so lovely & the card is so pretty too, thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...