Sunday, February 6, 2011

March Birthday Calendar

WOW!!! My creation  was picked one of the Favs at The Greeting Farm's Top Crop Tuesday! Thank you so much! :D

Good morning everyone!

It's Sunday once again and time for another Anyone for Anya challenge! As it is the first challenge of the month, we are making our March page in our Birthday Calendar. To get the PDF of the calendar click here, to download and print!

We are sponsored this week by Whiff of Joy

And you can win this adorable stamp...
So come and join the fun!!!

Here is my DT calendar page for MARCH...
{click here to check out my January and February calendar page}
 

I used the adorable STELLA  rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm.
Papers from my old time favorite DCWV The Green Stack.
I added some real stitching to my project... doing the zigzag stitch is really COOL!

Thank you for stopping by and have fun creating!!!

I also entered my card to:
Tuesday Throwdown- Stitching
Splendid Stamping at TGF- Sewing is seeew easy!
 Top Tip Tuesday- Anything Girlie

3 comments:

  1. Maribeth you are such an inspiration, I LOVE your stitching! My goal is to bring out my sewing machine to do some real stitching and looking at your card makes me want to try! Your layout design is beautiful, you are soooo creative! And your coloring is gorgeous too--fab job, love it!!! Have a "super" Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh how cute!!! I just bought a stamp set to make lists with check boxes!1! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this being picked as one of the favs on TGF's Top Crop Tuesday! Knew this was a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...