Thank you for patiently waiting for this tutorial as I promised to show you how to make the Easel/ Spinner card I made for ATS challenge last 12/14/10.
2. Make a scallop card using your large scallop spellbinder die as shown and run it through your die cutting machine (big shot or cuttlebug). TIP: Make sure to overlap the scallop die a little to weld the two scallop together to make a card.
3. Score one side of the scallop in half to make an easel card, then set aside.
4. Using pattern papers of you choice cut another scallop, inverted scallop and a basic circle using your spellbinder dies as shown. Then pierce a hole in the center of the three die cut shapes place together in this order: scallop circle on the back, inverted scallop circle in the middle and the basic circle in front.
5. Punch out a small circle with the 1/2" circle punch on the basic circle die cut as shown. Then place a brad to hold them together.
6. Stamp or print out your numbers and punch it out with the 1/2" circle punch. Then temporarily glue the numbers on the inverted scallop using the punched holed circle on the front as your guide.
NOTE: Make sure to evenly place the numbers around the inverted scallop as shown then permanently glue them on.
7. Color and cut out your image. Place dimensional as shown. NOTE: Make sure to place a dimensional on foot part of image.
8. Place your image together as shown then take your circle scallop card and apply adhesive to the lower side of the card ONLY. Then adhere front images to scallop card.
NOTE: MAKE SURE A PART OF YOUR IMAGE (foot of Laying Nora) IS ADHERED TO THE SCALLOP CIRCLE TO PREVENT IT FROM SPINNING.
9. Then place your sentiments to the inside of your card. Place dimensionals. This will help to prop up the front side of the card as shown (easel card).
A front and back view of the card...
10. To rotate the numbers just maneuver the inverted scallop (clockwise or counterclockwise) as shown. Add some embellishments and ribbon... tah dah the card is done!!! Now it's your turn :D
So I hope you enjoy and have fun!