Thursday, November 4, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi there!
I just received my package from Peachy Keen Stamp yesterday! I was so excited to make another project with these adorable Peachy Keen faces! So, I decided to join their "Let's Face It Friday" challenge. This week challenge is to create a winter holiday ornament!
I used the Hello Kitty Greetings cart for this project and used Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts for my snowman ornament and Super Simple Eyes and Noses for my two Santa's Little Helper Hello Kitty ornaments. I love them... they're super CUTE! :D

Merry Christmas!!!

Other supplies used: Flower Soft Polar White, Tinsel Cord silver, Pearl Pen Ice White for the buttons and stickles :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love them all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are adoable!! I love HK! Thanks for playing with us at the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maibeth,
    Just wondering how you made the HK elf with her eyes closed like that. I just tried to make her last week but my kittys eyes are open... thanks for sharing....PK stamps takes a while to ship. im still waiting for mines..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...