Monday, November 1, 2010

I Love You Card

Hello everyone!
I got busy again and made a card for Just Magnolia Challenge. I love this website... there's so much talented and creative ladies!
I used the sweet MIDSUMMER TILDA from the Fairy Tale Collection for this card. She is soo adorable and I had so much fun making this card! Again, thank you for stopping by :)

[jm+week+78[2].jpg]

Supplies used: Image coloured with Copic Markers, Papers from My Minds Eye Magnolia, Prima Mini Roses, and a ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Maribeth.... Another amazing card. I absolutely love your coloring.

    jc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maribeth,
    so breath taking and romantic, i love your paper and the color combo... excellent job on coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...