Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let's Face It Friday Challenge

Hello Everyone!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!
I know this week has been very busy for all of us Christmas is coming soon and I actually haven't started my shopping yet :<
To relieve my stress and anxiety I  made yet another card for PK Stamp challenge! This weeks challenge is to make an invitation for a holiday party!
This time I made a Magic Card... if you look closely Hello Kitty will turn from black and white to COLORED! Another FUN way to amaze your invited guests :D





















A full front and back view... :)

     
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Supplies used: Peachy Keen Stamp Simple Eyes and Noses for my Hello Kitty face, HK Greeting Cricut cart, Acetate, StazOn Black Ink Pad, American Crafts Holiday paper, Martha Stewart Artic Snow punch, Spellbinder Labels Eleven, and some buttons and ribbon :)

12 comments:

  1. very cute card! where is the PKS face stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the PKS Simple Eyes and Noses for the Hello Kitty. I LOVE that this changes from black and white to colors. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That is adorable!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there!
    To answer Kim Score question...I used PKS Simple Eyes and Noses stamp set. I love this set coz it's so perfect for my Hello Kitty die cuts. I use to lose HK eyes and nose when I cut a small size image with my cricut, now all I have to do is stamp it perfectly on HK faces. PKS is so clever and I'm soo glad I have the stamp set! Thank you PKS :)
    And thank you ladies for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those eyes and nose look so perfect for this die that I though it was part of the die! too funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please show us how you made this card. TFS

    jess b
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maribeth, Your card is so unique. It makes me want to buy that Hello Kitty cart! So cute! I'm so happy you're creating with us at Peachy Keen Stamps Faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? Your invite is absolutely pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  9. really terrific! thanks for joining us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card! I *heart* Hello Kitty too! :) I need to get those stamps now!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is SO cute! Hello Kitty is the CUTEST and I especially love her all decked out for the holidays! Gorgeous paper, too! Love how creative you were with your invite. Thanks so much for playing along in the Let's Face it Friday Challenge! :) ~ Angelica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...