Monday, May 16, 2011

My 3rd week GDT Spotlight at All That Scraps!

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to share to you my cards I made for All That Scraps this week!
Both are Easel cards and I used the small butterfly die to help prop up one of my cards.I did not used any pattern paper just the adorable SN CC Design images and colored the white cardstock with distress inks and added some ribbons and flower embellies, I also used the basic circle and big scallop circle spellbinders for the shape of my cards.
Here are more pictures of my cards...


For these cards I used the new and CUTE Sweet November Blackberry and Blueberry images along with sentiments from the AmyR Stamps Great Greetings set.
I hope to inspire you and thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maribeth,
    Congrats on your Guest DT position at ATS! Sorry it took so long for me to get here... work is getting in the way of my crafting lately. Welcome to the real world Susan! LOL!
    Gorgeous creations too!
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...