Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm a Guest Designer for ALL THAT SCRAPS

Hello everyone!

Whoohoo! I'm so thrilled to share with you all that I was invited to be a Guest Designer for ALL THAT SCRAPS website for the month of  May and June!

I LOVE CC DESIGNS STAMPS and this is where I get them all! The link to the online store is http://allthatscraps.com/  and to visit their wonderful blog full of amazing and inspirational cards/ projects is http://atsblog.typepad.com/ats!

I will be spotlighted as Guest Designer Team Member every MONDAY where you will see my creations using their newest stamp collection for May and June. And also I will be sharing my answers to the list of GDT Member Questions given to me to get to know me a little better personally and my love for crafting!

Thank you and I hope you visit me at All That Scraps Blog every Monday! And once again all my adorable CC Designs Stamps I used for my cards can be found at my FAVORITE Online Store at ATS!

Here are a glimpse of my cards for ATS newest CC Designs stamps for MAY...

I used the new Love Lolita Love Angel, AmyR Stamps Great Greetings and CCD Cutters Butterfly and Dotty Trim dies for this Joy Fold card!






And for this card I used the new Love Lolita Royal Priness image along with the AmyR Stamps Great Greetings and the CCD Dotty Trim die...




I hope you enjoyed my cards and loving the new stamps from ATS as much as I do.
Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day! :D

6 comments:

  1. Lady, you just blow me away with your work! These are wonderful. Congratulations on your new assignment/appointment as GD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! When I saw it in my email I had to come over and give you some props.. You will make a gr8 addition to the Monday shares Maribeth. Fantastik job with these two cuties. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see more. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Maribeth! You are so deserving and I know you'll make them proud with all your gorgeous creations! Your layouts are always great and your coloring is awesome as these two cards prove. Lovelovelove both of your cards, just beautiful! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maribeth, Congrates! Your cards look amazing! I cant wait to see what you come up with for next week! I have to say, You earned it Girl!

    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is pretty, sweet and funny ..

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards Maribeth and congrats on being a GD at ATS! Can't wait to see more of your fantastic creations! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...