Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Guest DT Card for AFA? and Great News!

Hello everyone!

I have great news!!!
I was chosen to be with Anyone for Anya and Friends DESIGN TEAM! I'm so happy and thrilled to be a part of this talented team! Whooohooo!!!

I'm also very excited to share to you all my Guest DT card for this week's challenge for Anyone for Anya and Friends! Go ahead and checkout this week's sketch challenge... it's so pretty and FUN and it will be running for two weeks! So get your creative gear on and join us! :D





Again thank you for stopping by :D

Supplies used: The fancy frame I cut out with Cricut cart Storybook and weld it into a card with my Gypsy, stamp set from the Greeting Farm Sweet and Toxic, paper from We R Memory Keepers Embossible Designs Cards- Smile, Vellum paper embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder- Tiny hearts , and sentiment from DCWV Madly in Love paper stack, image colored with Copics markers, and last but not the least some charms embellishments. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maribeth,
    Love it, your attention to detail is fab!
    I am looking fowrd to seeing more of your work
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maribeth, altho I'm not at all surprised, you are so very talented! Beautiful card, love you color combo! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Maribeth! Love all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...