Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone!
This is my very first time joining Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Challenge! Check out this blog... it's amazing!!! There's a different card pattern to follow every week! I have to make several Christmas cards for my family and friends. And following a sketch is one way to get you started with card making. Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for stopping by!


I turned the sketch around to fit my image.. this is why I love card patterns and sketches!!!


Supplies used: Whipper Snapper Rubber Stamp Brantley, EK Success Paws punch, PTI Dots Clear Stamp and Pure Poppy cardstock, Spellbinders Large Square Scallop, Embossing powder and Heat Gun, and Copic Markers :)

2 comments:

  1. Too sweet and love this image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch. The puppy was colored very nicely!
    Glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...