Saturday, September 11, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Hello everyone! I'm finally finish with my cards for September Card Swap for Munchkins... card swaping is so much FUN. I decided to do a joy fold card using the newest and cutest CC Design stamp! This time I used prismacolor pencil to color the dragon costume.
Check it out :)


Here is another joy fold card I made with Miss Anya Love...

Thank you once again for visiting my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment!
If you don't have a Google account just Comment As: Anonymous. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I received the SN Halloween card today from the Munchkins 2 card swap. It is really a beautiful card, and your coloring and imagination blow me away. Since I received it at work I have been showing it off to my co-workers. They love it! Mahalo for the card and for sharing your awesome talent. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...