Saturday, September 4, 2010

My September DT Cards for Munchkins

Hi everyone!
I finally finished my cards for Minchkins. I'm so excited to share them with all of you :)

This card I got inspired from All That Scraps Card gallery.  I just love this CC Design stamp duo!

I always believe... we can achieve anything as long as we put our heart into it!

A cute card for boys!

And of course... a sweet card for girls!

This card would make anyone feel better :)

Hello Kitty  in her halloween custom... scary and cute!


Thank you once again for visiting my blog! And don't forget to leave a comment!
If you don't have a Google account just Comment As: Anonymous.  Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your cards... especially your "believe" card. Incredible. Can't wait to see more!!!

    jc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...