Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Spring!

Hello everyone!
I apologize for posting late :{  I just came home from work.... now it's time to play!  :)

It's Sunday again and time for Anyone for Anya weekly challenge! This weeks challenge prize is AWESOME! The winner is going to become a DESIGN TEAM member! Isn't that COOL! So good luck ladies and have FUN!
FYI:
The winner will not be picked through a random draw...
They entire DT will be voting on each entry to reach a winner...
Which most likely will be announced mid week rather than 
right on Sunday when the new challenge goes live!

The challenge this week is...
a COLOR CHALLENGE Inspiration!



For my DT card...I used the cute Swiss Pixie Sweetheart Birgitta!
She's so adorable I had to use her for my Spring theme projects!
I also used my newest punches called the Punch Bunch.
I used the mini Daisy and small Blossoms for my TINY flowers as a cute accent
for my card!



I hope you like her too! Thank you for stopping by!

I also entered my card for:
ATS Wednesday Challenge Blog- Anything Goes
Simons Says Stamp- Spring/ Easter Colours

3 comments:

  1. The colors & coloring in this are both spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really rocked this color challenge Maribeth, your colors and coloring are GORGEOUS!!! Great job on your layout--adorable and beautiful spring card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Job! Love the colors, the purple ribbon is so pretty!

    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...