Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute As Can BEE

I'm so happy my card made the TOP THREE at Tuesday Throwdown! WhooHoo! :D
Thank you so much!

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since my last post... But I hope everyone is safe and doing well!
Today's post is another weekly challenge from Anyone for Anya. And this week challenge is...
Colour Challenge - Spring

Sponsoring this week is Simon Says Stamp


And the prize is a $15.00 voucher to spend in their online shop!

The image I used for my DT card is the adorable CC Design Sugar Plums Lil' Bug Emma rubber stamp! Scrap papers from Heidi Grace Design Cheerful Bee. I also used nestabilities Basic Circle and Fancy Tags. And the cute sentiment is also from the CC Design Itzie Inkies Stamp Set Bear Hugs. And I finish my card by adding some sewing, a button and a flower!

I also entered my card for Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge



I hope you enjoy my card and thank you for visiting!

Other challenges I entered my card:
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
ATS Challenge- Buttons

8 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card Maribeth! Love how you've colored here up and all that fun dp. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Maribeth! Love the DPs and sentiment you chose to go with this image and I love your nestie frame behind her. Gorgeous coloring once again--a beautiful card!!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maribeth,
    Love your card... it is bee-utiful! LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist the pun! Love your papers and your colouring rocks!
    Hugs,
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely bee-utiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! She is so cute! I love your colouring & that sweet paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, she's one of my favorite images! You've done a great job with this, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous love that image thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...